Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2011


Dear Guys & Girls,

Happy 2011 to all of you! In the New Year and in many years to come, I wish you to find a way to be doing only what you enjoy doing the most. I also wish you to always be surrounded by beautiful talented people and for all those of you who haven't found love yet - I wish you to find it in 2011!!

I had an amazing New Year's celebration with my favorite person among my favorite people, a celebration that extended all the way into January 2nd at the magical frozen lake.

What did you do for new year's?

I am working on a new exciting illustration story, which I can't wait to unveil, but for now, please take a look at the wallpaper I created for my Twitter profile. This wallpaper is made out of my previous works including portraits of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Doe Deere, Ludmila Gurchenko & others.

What do you think?

Leon

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar