Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Collection Spotlight: Coffee House by Madd Style Cosmetics!

 
I live in Seattle, home of Starbucks and a large assortment of independent coffee shops. In 2010, the city had 35 coffee shops per 100,000 residents and this past August, Seattle was ranked America's Best Coffee City by Travel + Leisure magazine. One month, I decided to try all of the different coffee shops within walking distance of my office and this was the result.

I'm a collector, what can I say?
 


So trust me when I say, coffee is kind of my thing.

When I saw that Madd Style Cosmetics had a Coffee House collection, I envisioned a pouncing .gif in my head. Kind of like this but less fuzzy.

You know what I mean, I just had to have it. 
 

And then I got it. And it was wonderful.
 

 
If you like shades of brown, this is a perfectly ideal collection for you. It has a great assortment of darker and lighter shades, a couple of cooler shades and a couple of warmer shades, and also varying amounts of glitter for those people who try to change it up.
 
I personally would have loved to see a peppermint mocha or a pumpkin latte shade but this collection covers a wide range of my guilty pleasures.
 
 
Individual shade pictures after the jump!
 


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar