Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My new favourite hand lotion

Until now, my favourite hand lotion had been the Dove Visible Beauty Hand Cream. It spread easily, sunk in quickly, it gave instant relief, felt light and didn't feel like it was "clogging" my hands".



The only thing that could have been missing was a touch of nature.

When I noticed a tube of Le Petit Marseillais Nurishing Hand Cream on my moms drawers, I knew I had to try it.

On the tube it said:

Nurishing Hand Cream

Very Dry Skin

Shea Butter

Soft almond

Argan oil

To nourish very dry skin, Le Petit Marseillais became inspired by the beauty secrets of southern women. Tis cream with moisturising shea butter, softening argan oil and soft almond for suppleness, nourishes the hands for a long time. Thanks to her light texture, this cream gets absorbed quickly.

It has around 35 ingredients, which is a lot for a hand cream. The main ingredients are water, glycerin, isononanoate (a skin nourishing emollient), dimethicone (a silicone oil) and cyclopentasiloxane (another silicone). So not much nature in the top 5 ingredients. In fact, the first natural ingredient is in 10th place: the argan oil. Anyways, I don't care, because higher doses would probably make the cream too thick. I was afraid that the shea butter would make the hand cream just as thick as the one from L'Occitane (€14 and a waste of money).

When I applied it to my hands I was overcome by the wonderful smell of shea and almond. I'm not sure what argan smells of, but I noticed a hint of olive as well.

The cream made a light even coat on my hands, almost like a lotion.

I love getting it between my fingers, it seems to instantly fill in the dry cracks I have there, but that could just be the silicone. When I rinse my hands it seems like my hands stay LOOKING nourished, the skin seems to have gotten a bit thicker, but that could just be the omega 3 I've started to take.

All in all this is a great hand cream for its price (3,49). I have nothing negative to say about this hand cream. In fact I am very positive about the scent and the feel of this cream. I don't usually use had cream on the palms of my hands, but I don't think this one would be good for it. That's the only little issue.

xxx

Helena



Goodbye, Dove lotion!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar