Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm


Hope everyone is having a great weekend, today I will be reviewing the Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm as you guys know I love Cica products so I have to give this one a try. Kinvane is a quite new Korean skincare brand that has introduced its PDRN line which contains 4 skincare products until now.


As I am testing products more and more, I am learning every day a new thing and it really makes me happy as I used to rub lemon on my face 4 years back, yeah I was that girl who tries all the Pinterest beauty DIYs. My skin is not perfect yet but now I understand it a little better.

KINVANE PDRN CICA BALM




• A jelly-type balm that soothes, recovers, and nourishes the skin with ample moisture.

• PDRN (Polydeoxyribonucleotide) helps repair and improve the damaged skin and smooths the skin healthily.

• Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acids, Centella Asiatica Extract, and Madecassoside keep the skin moist.

INGREDIENTS




Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl.Glucoside, Trehalose, Behenyl Alcohol, DNA, Beta-Glucan, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Glycery Caprylate, Squalane, Glucose, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract(995ppm), Madecassoside(0.5ppm), Propanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Cross- polymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tromethamine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
You can list on cosdna.


KEY INGREDIENTS


It contains PDRN (2500ppm) which helps in recovering the damaged skin cells and improves the overall texture of the skin. B-glucan helps in moisturizing and reducing the inflammation.

It also contains one of my favorite ingredients Centella Asiatica extract (995ppm), Hyaluronic acid and Madecassoside (0.5ppm). It also contains Niacinamide which brightens the skin and acts against aging. Squalane is anti-aging and anti-inflammatory. Boswellia serrate resin extract which helps in soothing the skin. This Kinvane Cica balm also contains the Panthenol which helps in reducing the redness and calms irritated skin.



MY THOUGHTS




You get the 50 ml of product in a tube form which is off white in color. The tubes help in controlling the quantity of product you are getting. It is instructed to be used daily at night time so I am doing that for the last 2 weeks.

What really bothers me is the PEG’s as they are not essential in skincare and are harmful actually. Hopefully, they will exclude the PEG’s and make the ingredient list shorter by excluding the extra ingredients.









It is thick in consistency and is cloudy. When rub it melts and feels more like a thick gel than a balm. If I compare it to my Holy Grail Innisfree Bija Cica Balm (review) I will say this one is more of a gel and is more lightweight than the Innisfree. This one has a prominent citrusy scent which is from bergamot oil. It feels pretty hydrating and moisturizing at the application. It leaves the skin a little tacky but does not feel weird. I really like how it feels and smells but honestly, It is a nice cica care product but not one with the best ingredient list. It does work the same as other cica balms and hydrates, soothe and moisturize the skin as well. It does not really moisturize my skin as much I need as a night cream as winter is approaching, I think I will be enjoying it more in summer. It is pretty similar to Dr.Jart cicapair night repair but is a lighter version of it. Both have the citrusy scent to it. It does smooth the texture of the skin a little bit and also brightens the skin as well.


Overall if you need something lightweight cream which hydrates and repair your skin, you can check out the Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm. I will definitely try their Cera cream and especially the hyaluronic toner as that sounds so good and has a nice and shortlist of ingredients as well. You can buy Kinvane products from Jolse.


I hope you find the review helpful, Have a great day and make sure to follow me on other social media.

Instagram:@ammarahblog

Facebook: @ammarahblog


Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar