Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

a shade braver

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Dress * - Romwe
Necklace - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Shoes - Topshop

Today has been one of the lovely lazy days which started with an early morning hair appointment and finished with a stroll around town and a Starbucks in the sunshine. I subjected my hair to another bout of the blonde and I think I have finally achieved the bright, icy white shade I have been pining for. I wanted to get rid of all the golden tones and go for a much more cooler shade, which I think I have finally achieved. I am so thankful that my hair is ridiculously robust and manages to withstand my constant colour changing without so much of a flinch or suggestion of breakage. Hair done, we headed straight for a cool beverage and a leisurely saunter around the shops. Following three bum-numbing hours in the hairdressers' chair I don't know which was more welcoming - Starbucks' new Berry Hibiscus Refresha, the glorious sunshine or the sight of the Topshop sale!

I hope you are all well and having lovely weekends.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar