Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl


I got BeneFit's Girl Meets Pearl highlighter in a swap from one of the girls from ARS Cosmetica forum. She bought it in London, but you can get it online (ASOS, feelunique, hqhair, lookfantastic, eBay,...). I already wrote a post on my other highlighters (click here) and I said there that I prefer liquid/creme highlighters. I've been using GMP for a couple of weeks now and I love how easy it is to apply. Unlike High Beam that comes in a nail polish like container, GMP has a lot more practical packaging. It is a nice sleek tube, you twist the bottom and the product comes through the holes. Also the packaging is sooo pretty. I apply it with fingers or a brush, either way it's ok. The glow it gives is very similar to High Beam's, one of the best in my opinion. Compared to High Beam it's a much more golden shade (HB is pink), but the shimmer is the same (multicolour particles). GMP is scented, it's some sort of a fruity scent, but it's not offensive or too strong. If I had to choose between HB and GMP, I'd choose Girl Meets Pearl, simply because of the packaging.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar