Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My current most worn perfumes


Jo Malone, Blackberry & Bay, Velvet Rose & Oud, Emporio Armani Because It's You, Tiffany, Perfume, Fragrance,


Literally not a day passes where I don't wear perfume - I really am a fragrance addict! Even on duvet days, I will still wear perfume because it always makes me feel better and perks me up. I was one of those kids that tried making perfume from rose petals and other flowers in the garden and I loved if my Mam let me have a spray of her perfume! I own over 30 bottles, which I know is ridiculously excessive but I always receive perfume for my birthday and Christmas and because I wear it daily, none go to waste as I finish a number of bottles every year.   Today I want to share the perfumes that I am reaching for most often at the moment. I finished two summer fragrances at the end of August and am not quite at the rich Winter fragrance stage yet so these are perfect for in between seasons - who am I kidding, they're gorgeous no matter what time of year it is! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar