Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY NEW 'IT' SPOT: Manos

"Manos" is a Spanish word that translates to "Hands" in English. Recently, I got to try this brand new relaxing spot at Burgos Circle to treat my hardworking "Pies" (pi-yes) (feet).

The saying "Hardwork has its fruits" rings true for Manos' customers because its location is pretty hard to go to. I had to climb this looong flight of stairs to get to its location. There must be an elevator somewhere in the building, but it wasn't visible. When I have reached my destination, I have finally understood why people flock this place.


Who can blame these people? Manos is truly a relaxing and peaceful place, not to mention it's the only nail spa in the area. And methinks its location was chosen by the owners for a purpose. If you get a chance to sit in one of their seats facing the window, you'll get a pretty nice view of Burgos Circle. That, plus a massage or nail service, equals happiness, relaxation, and meditation (lol).

The ambiance of the salon is pretty homey. It reminds me of my room, and I love the balance of its vintage-country-contemporary interior design. It's not too pink, bright, and generic, unlike some nail salons. The walls and decor were painted in clean and cool colors, and they have helped me relax more in my pampering session.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar