Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The best inner corner highlighter: Mac Eyeshadow in 'Nylon'



For highlighting I have always sort of been using the lightest shades of all my eyeshadow pallets.

I never gave it much thought as they were all doing a pretty good job. I would use the lightest shade of my Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Glamour Browns, which is a shimmery light yellowish silver shade.



But I thought I could enhance my eyes a lot more if I increased the quality of my eyeshadow. The smoother the texture, the more light it would reflect. I loved my Mac eyeshadows, so I looked into a great highlighting shade and stumbled upon 'Nylon', a similar shade with a yellowish undertone (yellow tones are great for cancelling out blues).

I swatched all of my highlighting eyeshadows on my arms and this Nylon shade definitely looks the brightest! It was a clear winner, even against some very shimmery Sisley eyeshadows, white eyeshadows and similar eyeshadows by Mac (like Phloof!, 'White Frost' and 'Vanilla').

So if you are looking for a great inner corner highlighting eyeshadow, look no further and try this dreamy Nylon shade by Mac!

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar