Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

With Flaming Locks of Auburn Hair With Ivory Skin and Eyes of Emerald Green

On Thursday my mam, my sister Kate, her fiancé Eric, Donnacha and I all attended the wedding of a childhood friend of Kate and I. Our families "grew up together" as it were and the bride Colette's sister Lisa has been one of my best friends my whole life. The wedding was so beautiful and everything was Autumnal themed including the bridesmaids dresses, flowers, orders of service and decorations. We were so lucky with the weather we got for the day, it was such a beautiful sunny day and it made for some great photos. I have more photos to show you of the church, the reception and all of us but for now here's my outfit.        

P1190652

P1190659

P1190682

P1190680

P1190695

P1190717

P1190741

I died my hair again this week so as you can see it's quite red! this day three weeks Kate and Eric will be married and we'll be in Roma! I can't wait!

I hope you all are well, thank you so so much for all the kind and thoughtful words about my job and Donnacha and my mam, I know they both appreciate all the love being sent their way. We have a while to go with their health issues so all of the support means a huge amount to me and my family. 

Emma x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar