Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Irregular Choice: Unicorn Heels


That's right, today saw the launch of the latest 'statement heel' from Irregular Choice and it's combining all my loves in one. Sparkly, unicorn shoes! There are seven styles (I've ordered two) and they are winging their way to me right now! I'm pretty psyched to see them, considering how much I love unicorns. I just can't believe I'm getting actual unicorn heels, it's a dream come true!
I've ordered the black Eternal Friend (lovely name too) with gold stars. They also come in this beautiful champagne pink.
The other pair are these rather crazy 'One Who Charms'. There's a lot going on here; metallic floral print, fringes, tassel, sequins and the unicorn heel!  I actually thought they were pretty ugly the first time I saw them, but the more I look at them, the more I like them. They are quite silly, as is a lot of my collection, so they should fit right in.  I think the decedent feel of the shoe, fits in well with the unicorn.  
Another pair that have grown on me since I saw a bigger photo of them, are these striped Full Of Grace. I love the little flecks of blue brought out by the blue unicorn heel.
You can also find them in bright, multi-colour.
Finally, the 'Rupiez' shoe-boot similar to Flopsy, in black suede...
or woven blue.
I know it was quite manic when they were released at noon today, but I hope you managed to get the style you wanted, do let me know.  Of course, as soon as mine arrive, I'll get some photos up.  The fringed pair are exclusive to Irregular Choice, but I believe the other styles could be released by other stockists soon (I know Schuh are getting the black Eternal Friend), so don't panic too much if you've missed out.  I suspect there will also be lots of returns as many bought multiple sizes to try at home, so keep stalking the site.  Once you've recovered, the cat heels will be launching next Thursday (13th February) at 12 noon (UK time).  I'm definitely getting a pair, just not sure which yet.

*images Irregular Choice, cartoon my own (someone clearly has too much time on their hands)*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar