Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not all there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Scarlet Room Chiffon Lightweight Toga Dress - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede - Ruche Turquoise and Pearls Ring - Agent99 Diamond Cut-out Ring - Nightmarket Thumb Ring

This incredible chiffon dress arrived from The Scarlet Room a few days ago, and I couldn't think of a better occasion to wear it at than a friend's belated graduation lunch.

This is one of just two one-shouldered dresses sitting in my wardrobe. I tend to steer clear of single shoulders because they are, admittedly, a bit fussy, a bit restrictive, and sometimes a bit forced, but the gorgeous cut and perfect semi-sheerness of this dress really softens the silhouette... and makes me dream of Summer when I can wear it out at night without a shoulder getting cold :D

This ring is also a new obsession of mine - the turquoise is the exact shade I've been looking for (thanks for BarelyVogue). Believe you me, it'll be brightening up a black ensemble more than once :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do pardon the sleepy eyes and half-half hair - unlike Miranda Kerr, I don't feel well-rested when I step out of the shower.

What did you all get up to this weekend?

Mischief, I hope.

P.S. Don't forget to Enter My Giveaway!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar