Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sisley Phyto Blush Eclat 'Pinky Rose'

I really cannot blame you for drooling at the packaging as it is effortlessly fun, sophisticated, fashionable and chic at the same time.

Sisley always gets its spot on in packaging. I have their face powder with a leopard/cheetah inspired packaging and it always gets stares when I pop it out for touch ups. What's great is that they exactly know how to use animal prints in a classy manner as many brands get it wrong till date.




Getting over the packaging, I believe the Phyto Eclat Blush is available in 5 shades in total. This particular one in my possession is called 'Pinky Rose'. I quite like it as I hardly lean to corals or browns and pink is my colour of choice for the cheeks.

It contains a baby pink and a fuchsia pink, both of which can be used together or the darker as the contour behind the cheekbone and the lighter as a highlighter or on the apples of the cheeks. I personally like to use them swirled together for an angelic glow.

I call it angelic as its translucent, soft focus formula doesn't mask the skin or appear cakey. The finish is quite like the natural glow on the cheeks, semi matte with bit of radiance, mimicking healthy skin. The bright pink, slightly blue toned flush is exactly what I like in the winter rather than dull or barbie pinks.





It stays put for quite a long time on the skin before it fades after a full working day. Of course it goes without saying that it's a staple in my make-up bag that I carry with me on the go, in case I need to show it off and provoke jealousy touch up during the day.

There's more to the case than it looking pretty as it is quite sturdy and travel friendly if you are wondering and comes with a dinky brush that's actually usable.

If you are looking for a foolproof, sheer, interesting pink high-end blush to add to your collection, do give this a try.

www.sisley-cosmetics.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar