Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: On Short and Fine Lashes and How to Remedy Them


Hello guys! Time to answer some reader queries. This one was sent to me in Facebook by an avid reader named Del. She asks:

Hi Ms. Martha!

I have fine and short eyelashes and I'm having a hard time curling them despite using Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. What is your advise on this? And what are your thoughts about eyelash perm? Thank you!

- Del

Hi Del!

Thank you for the question. First and foremost, I wouldn't suggest eyelash perming to you because as the name implies, the procedure is meant to perm or CURL your lashes, and it's usually done to people with long and droopy lashes. Even aestheticians in eyelash salons will not recommend this procedure to you since your lashes are fine and short.

Instead, I'll recommend some things that will help your lashes reach their full potential:


INVEST IN GOOD LENGTHENING MASCARAS AND VOLUMIZING MASCARAS

A good curler such as Shu Uemura's is not enough. I strongly advise that you invest in good mascaras such as Maybelline, Benefit, Lancome, and Chanel. I've tried them all, and they work.


In here, I'm wearing Chanel Exceptionelle Mascara. Those are my real lashes, and Chanel just gave it a major volume boost. You see, good mascaras make a huge difference, so invest!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar