Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Creature of the Night

Manic Panic have recently launched their new collection namely the Creature of the Night which contains a few palettes and some individual products all based on gothic-vampire kind of genre.

Below is their Lip Locked palette in Drama Queen. Isn't the cardboard packaging so cool? A mixture of black and purple reminds me so much of Urban Decay. I love such funky packaging but the only problem with them is that of storage as they are a little bulky.




The palette comes with three glossy lip colours, two lip pencils, some cute brushes and some how-to-achieve guides. The glosses come in a black, a purple and a red. Although radical, they are quite wearable to be honest. This is because they are formulated in such a lovely manner that it applies almost like a glossy stain rather than a full on lip colour.

The purple and the red are gorgeous and I would actually wear them for a night out! The black is pretty too but I don't have the guts to wear it out...


hence to get more use out of these colours I actually tried them on my eyes and quite liked the results.  I managed to create a glossy smoky eye by using the black lip colour as a base and the purple one in the crease. Voila!

Of course it would have been a bonus if these would last long but as they are quite glossy so they wear off within a few hours unless you layer them over a good base.


They also do a cute eye shadow and liner duo (again, don't Urban Decay do one like this too?) and I have the one in black. It contains one greyish eye shadow and a gel liner.

I am not very fond of the eye shadow as it's not as pigmented as I would like it to be and its kinda greyish on application. However the gel liner is one of a kind! It is on the drier side, like the cake liners there used to be in the olden times?



It does not drag at all and is very pigmented. Because it's on the drier side, it helps achieve a gorgeous smoked out liner which other gel liners don't quite do because of their glossier finish. This does not set immediately and due to its slightly powdery finish allows me smoke it out as much as I want.

Love the vintage results it help me achieve :) This is suitable for the waterline too.



I have more edgy stuff from this brand to show you guys so keep your eyes peeled. 

www.manicpaniccollection.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar