Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Askmewhats Version: Just another "Bridal" Look

When I had my one-on-one make-up lesson with the Chief Make-up Artist of P&J Ms. Cherry Pacheco Uy, the first request look I've asked from her is Bridal look. I know bridal look is one of the most difficult look a make-up artist have to do as it requires flawless skin that looks so natural yet a "glow" should be created for the Bride's most important day of her life. Plus that fact that everything has to be waterproof! LOL

---------------------------

Did you know?

I cried while walking down the aisle? The moment the door of the church opened, I looked at Keith, then to my parents, then I saw my mom crying! LOL There you go! Poise --- GONE! lol But thank God for waterproof make-up, I know how important that is!!!

-----------------------------

A reader requested me to do a bridal look, I have to apologize as I didn't complete all the "Bridal" Look requirements, I've only used Mineral Foundation as I came back from work and putting on liquid foundation on my "already made up" face felt weird. But, because I love you my dear reader who requested this look, I've done this before the year ends. Congratulations in advance and I hope you have a great wedding next year!


Here's my finished eye look



Diagram time!



1. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Barely Beige - swept all over the crease



2. Lancome Maquiriche Eyecolor Duo Matte Brown color - out V corner to deepen the crease.

For bridal look, try to use matte colors as glittery shadows will not show up good on photos.



3. Bourjois Beige Rose - to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.

Choose any beige color but make sure not the shimmy ones.



Other products used not on diagram ---

FACE


BRTC Cover BB Cream Ellana Premium Foundation in French Vanilla
(thanks Shen love this!)


For the EYES


Make up Forever Concealer Palette no. 5
1st - the weird orange color under the eye area

2nd - covered a layer of lightest concealer on top of the weird orange color



Cover Girl Lash Blast in Black
Paul & Joe Duo Crayon in Black

Stila Smudgepots in Black using CS White Angled Liner brush


More products



Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
NYX Round Lipstick in Georgia

MAC Sculpt and Shape duo in Shadester to contour


-----------------------------------------
Final look




Eyes closed

Yes, I've used a natural looking falsies!




I'm ready to walk down the aisle?

Nah..lol Been there done that!





I hope you enjoyed the simple Bridal Look!
New Years eve!!!
Just so you know, fireworks gets crazy down here!
Time to put coins in my pocket and jump around like a crazy monkey!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar