Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Caronia Expressions Nail Polish Collection for Summer


Renè Descartes said: "I think therefore I am." The same thing can be said about individual style, but let's tweak it for a bit for fun: I AM THEREFORE I WEAR. 

When it comes to fashion or even makeup, it is a given that we should sport what looks good on us, but let this not limit us from expressing ourselves and our style. I used to think that vampy and earthy colors are the only ones that would look good on me, but when I finally dared to touch pinks and purples, I was quite amazed to know that they actually suit me, and they have helped me connect more with my sweet side.

So step out of your bubble--Wear whatever you feel like wearing or trying, experiment, and explore! In the end, you might just surprise yourself. :)

Since we're talking about expressing ourselves, Caronia has a new nail polish range for us this Summer called Expressions: A trio of colors that will compliment and bring out our different sides. Rosy Glow is for your sweet yet naughty or romantic mood, Blue Chill when you are feeling a little arcanely chic or if you wanna go Bohemian, and Fresh Mint for your I'm-Feeling-Active moments or to channel your inner adventure- seeker. Or, you can wear all colors and make a statement!

Caronia Expressions is now available in all leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets nationwide.

My most favorite is Rosy Glow. What's your pick? :)

Please visit CARONIA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this line and updates on ongoing promotions and contests.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar