Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Urban Decay's "Bittersweet" Afterglow 8-Hour Blush



Drops the mic and walks off stage.  That's pretty much how I feel.  I am speechless and done all in one.  It's that amazing.  Urban Decay has yet done it again with their 8-Hour Afterglow blushes.  These retail for $26.00 on Urban Decays website.  I only purchased one in the shade "Bittersweet" and am quickly regretting that decision.  These come in both shimmer and matte finishes and I want them all!  



To the touch, these are silky smooth and glides nicely on the skin.  What you see is what you get with these blushes.  I can alway appreciate a good blush.  I had to learn to be light handed because a heavy handed quickly my cheeks would glow an entire new hue of a deep purple.  I am a huge fan of purple blush and this is a wonderful shade that glows nicely on the skin.  As far as wear time, it last longer then 8 hours for me.  I've never set a timer to it to see how long it would last.  I just appreciate that it last.

Till next time,

Amber

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar